Reconditioned Air Hoists and Air Slushers
FOR LONG TOUGH PULLS MOVE IT
WITH GARDNER-DENVER AIR HOISTS
Gardner-Denver Air Hoists have a wide and varied application in general mining, contracting,
and industrial fields. The flexibility of compressed air power makes this type of hoist useful and
convenient for hoisting, hauling, dragging or scraping in mines, smelters, quarries, highway
and construction work, bridge erection and in machine shope, saw mills, oil fields and refineries, gas and
electric plants, shipping and industrial works.
The Gardner-Denver line of hoists is made in four sizes of the single drum type, with variations relating to rope capacity
available in each size. There are double drum types for slushing or loading with a drag scraper.
1. Enclosed Construction excludes dirt and dust, seals in oil and grease assuring complete
lubracation of all moving parts.
2. Ball and Roller Bearings reduce friction; Ingersoll-Rand Air Winches deliver maximum power to the job.
3. Reliable Band Type Brake for holding rated load.
4. Positive Jaw Type Clutch permits free wheeling of the rope drum for unwinding the wire rope by
hand. Available on most models.
5. Powerful Radial Piston Motor gives positive starting with precise control.
6. Self-Closing Throttle shuts off automatically when released, gives well graduated control for spotting loads.
7. Reversible Motor permits full control of load by the throttle when lifting, lowering, and pulling.
8. Throttle Valve is designed to eliminate air leakage when winch is idle.
Sometimes called air slushers or tuggers, our air hoists are cost effective and dependable. Reliability and efficiency are prime reasons why our collection of hoists and winches have earned such wide respect throughout varied industries. Whether your job is small or large, we have a hoist to meet your needs safely, economically and powerfully! Our wide variety of hoists offer low ownership cost, and virtually no maintenance as well as easy and inexpensive installation.
From Gardner Denver air hoists to Ingersoll Rand air slushers, you are sure to find the perfect air hoist to meet your needs.