Chemgrout Grout Pumps
We have several chemgrout grout pumps in stock and available for sale as well as Rental Chemgrout Units.
ChemGrout® Grout Pumps have been in use since 1963. For large or small construction jobs ChemGrout's forty plus years of experience in the field has allowed for the design of chemgrout grout pumps that excel in quality for any job. All chemgrout grout pumps are made to be used in rugged field use with easy operation and low maintenance. This allows for the maximum value for your dollar with this highly efficient equipment.
Chemgrout Grout Pumps Applications Include:
- Civil Engineering - soil nails, tiebacks, earth anchors, cable and rock bolts, void filling, pipe jacking, dam foundations
- Structural - building restoration, foundation stabilization, waterproofing, soil compacting grouting, machine bases, tilt up panels
- Construction - post tensioning grout, pavement undersealing , slabjacking and slab raising, self leveling floor underlayments, window & door frames
- Restoration - concrete repairs, spraying repair mortars, sewer repair, cementitous toppings, bonded overlays
- Marine - underwater foundations, piers, breakers, shoreline foundations, cutoff grouting
- Mining - tunnel lining, contact grouting, shaft waterproofing, rock bolts, cable anchors, shaft abandonment
- Utilities - encasements, waterproofing, slope line grouting, tower foundations, machine bases
- Highway - dowel bars, bridge decks, pavement resurfacing, undersealing, slab raising
- Geotechnical - deep well casing, monitor wells, well sealing and abandonment, geothermal grouting, environmental grouting, slurry walls
Chemgrout grout pumps are the perfect tools for any contractor. With their rugged construction, efficiency, style choices, the chemgrout grout pumps from D & L Thomas will get the job done effectively with minimum cost.
After spending decades in the field, we've learned that in a world of complex technology, keeping things simple can be a good thing.
That's why Chemgrout equipment is engineered to be user-friendly and trouble-free. Every Chemgrout system incorporates all the technological advances you need to deliver maximum efficiency even in the most difficult job environment - without ever compromising ease of operation or maintenance.
It's this philosophy that has made ChemGrout a leading name in grouting equipment and accessories for virtually every application. Our standard and custom-built grouting equipment handles a diverse range of materials with capacities from 1 to 45 GPM and pressures from 50 to 2000 PSI. All can be skid or trailer mounted and are available with air, gasoline, diesel, electric or hydraulic power.
Our patented high pressure pumps handle pressures to 2000 PSI and flows to 20 GPM. Look to Chemgrout for all your grout pump needs:
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Piston Pumps
- Double-Acting Plunger Pumps
- Colloidal Mix Pumps
Most units, regardless of size, are designed to be operated by one person standing in the same location. On the CG-500, however, it is difficult to introduce materials fast enough by one person to maintain 20 gpm.
Each unit is designed and fitted with many stock hardware components such as belts, fittings, etc., so that many replacement parts can be purchased from our stock, reducing downtime for a crew in case of a breakdown. We use the heaviest duty components available - because we want happy customers.
Except for mobile and colloidal units, the units are relatively lightweight, skid-mounted, and fit into a standard 8' pick-up truck bed.