Model Year: 1988
Serial # 167901U88-942
Ingersoll Rand P375WD Portable Air Compressor, F6L912HO Duetz engine
Check out the bottom of the page to view more pictures!
P-375 Portable Compressor
375 cfm (175 L/s)
Tops in fuel efficiency and rugged, compact design
Smallest and lightest in its class, Ingersoll-Rand's rugged P-375 portable compressor delivers 375 cfm (175 L/s) - plenty of air for sandblasting or painting, or for powering up to five heavy breakers. Fuel consumption? A money-saving 5.13 gph (20.25 L/hr) when running at full load!
But no sacrifices have been made to achieve its compact size and lighter weight. There's plenty of room to work inside, with easy access through two full-length panel doors. It's all the result of better design, from Ingersoll-Rand's world-renowned engineering know-how.
The P-375 is backed by Ingersoll-Rand's years as the world leader in portable compressor progress...and proved out by an extensive endurance and field test program.
Compact design packed with features you need for long-run economy and convenience.Overall Package Efficiency
- maximizes fuel conservation. Fuel consumption is just 5.13 gph (20.25 L/hr.) under full load conditions.Efficient Cooling Fan
- driven from the compressor end, requires much less fan horsepowerPower Source
- fuel efficient Deutz AirDiesel engine with no radiator, hoses or water pumps to maintain, no antifreeze, no boilovers or freezeupsFlow-Through Ventilation
- keeps the package cool, maximizes fuel efficiencyLightest Unit
- in its class, with a working weight of just 4445 lb (2020 kg.)Smallest
- in its class, but easy to service through two full-length panel doorsUnitized Rigid Frame Construction
- gives strength and durabilityTrack-Tested Tough
- the unit has been thoroughly endurance tested on two well-known obstacle courses, to assure ruggedness on the road and on the jobIngersoll-Rand's Spiro-Flo Air End
- with Micro-Finished rotors is virtually maintenance free over its long working life with precision speed-optimizing gears for best operation at full or part load. The screw compressor is warranted for two years or 4000 hours, whichever comes firstEfficient Two-Stage Oil Separator
- has greater surface, for clean discharge air with only 10 ppm oil carryover. Separator tank can't be overfilled, and has a large easy-to-see level glass.Air-Glide Regulation
- controls output smoothly, without steps, from full load to zero load in response to demandMonitoring System
- prevents damage from high discharge air temperature, low engine oil pressure, or high engine temperature. Signal lights show cause of protective shutdown; light w/out shutdown indicates alternator problems.
|Specifications for P-375-W-D||U.S.||Metric|
|Model||Deutz AirDiesel F6L912|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Bore x Stroke (in.)||3.94 x 4.70|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|HP at Rated Speed||112 bhp|
|Actual Free-Air Delivery||375 cfm||175 L/s|
|Rated Oper. Pressure||100 psig||7 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Pressure||120 psig||8.4 kg/cm2|
|Unit w/ Running Gear|
|Length Incl. Towbar (A)||175"||4487 mm|
|Width Overall (B)||64"||1641 mm|
|Height (C)||65"||1667 mm|
|Track Width (D)||52"||1333 mm|
|Weight, Ready to Run||4445 lb.||2020 kg|
|Unit Less Running Gear|
|Length (E)||124"||3179 mm|
|Width (B)||64"||1641 mm|
|Height (F)||48"||1230 mm|
|Weight, Ready to Run||3940||1791 kg|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 23 February, 2009.