Driller.com recommends and uses Thomas Instruments Seismographs!
The VMS2000 Series Blast Monitoring Seismographs is one of the best seismographs on the market today. They take care to build their products to be field tough and reliable, and their products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one full year after purchase. Their guarantee further extends to providing a full software update to their instrumentation, to include features added to your model during the warranty year at NO charge when returned for calibration.
- Seis Ware compatible with any PC Windows operating System
- One Page Report: Condensed Vibration on one sheet for easy review
- Print all Waveforms on one sheet or individually
- ZOOM feature for detailed waveform analysis
- USBM/OSM/DIN Analysis
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transfer) displayed on screen for review and printing
- Each blast information (location, operator, header, etc.) can be changed to suit your application
Not sure how to operate your seismograph? We are only a call away. We have technicians standing by to help you with proper set-up and usage of your seismograph.
- We can set-up the seismograph for you.
- We can ship our seismograph rentals anywhere in the world.
- All units are available with external Strip Chart Printer, Remote Phone Modems and External Strobe Light Options – for a small fee.
Or send us a message via our contact page.
An Insurance Certificate is required for the value of the seismograph unit rented, or a deposit equal to the purchase value of the unit plus the shipping charge is required. Rental fees are netted from the deposit and refunded at the end of the rental term as specified in the rental agreement.
Rental term starts from day shipped from D&L Thomas Equipment, Corp. through the day received by D&L Thomas Equipment, Corp.
Customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Download seismograph memory data to floppy disk - $25.00
Print Reports from data - $10.00/page